There is certainly no shortage of research or advice when it comes to marketing to millennials, touted as the most significant demographic in marketing. China is no exception when it comes to millennial obsession. However, a closer look reveals that elderly people defined as over-60s represent the fastest growing generational group in China. This group accounts for over 170 million people, representing more than a quarter of all Chinese households. Not only are they getting more comfortable with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events