This is not just about being on-site, Simon Martin, founder of Oliver, insists, explaining how his in-housing agency embeds staff in clients’ offices. It’s a mindset, it’s a culture, it’s a way of working, it’s an operating model and it’s the way people genuinely collaborate.
Campaign is talking to Martin in Oliver’s London headquarters in Islington. The plain decor reinforces the message that this is a marketing services company where most of the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events