The dynamic duo in charge of forming WPP’s newest mega agency, Wunderman Thompson, have little time to rest. In Singapore to acquaint CEO Mel Edwards with the J. Walter Thompson JWT regional team, and chairman Tamara Ingram likewise with the Wunderman staff, the leaders appear to be on a treadmill of personal introductions, townhall meetings, office location planning and staffing decisionsa pattern only set to repeat itself as they travel to regions around the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events