WPP is merging Wunderman and J Walter Thompson to form Wunderman Thompson.
Mel Edwards, global chief executive of Wunderman, will head the enlarged agency as global chief executive. Wunderman Thompson will have close to 20,000 staff in 90 markets.
Tamara Ingram, global chief executive of J Walter Thompson, will become chairman of Wunderman Thompson.
It means the end to one of the august names in global advertising, J Walter...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events