NIELSEN MARKET SNAPSHOT
Thailand is one of the world’s newly industrialised economies with over two thirds of the GDP supported by exports. However, the economic momentum that picked up after 2015 has slowed down considerably.
The second largest economy in Southeast Asia, Thailand's GDP was at 2.8% p.a. in the first quarter of 2019, as compared to 5% p.a. in Q1 2018. Inflation was subdued at 0.7% in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events