THAILAND AND JAPANESE BRANDS
Scroll though the list of Thailand’s top 100 brands, and you’ll notice more than a few names that not only don’t sound local, but sound distinctly like they originate some 4,500 miles away, in Japan.
Of course, the usual Japanese multinational behemoths make the list, as they do in almost every market in the world, let alone in Asia. Panasonic, Sony and even Canon,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events