The two strongest performing categories were real estate US$114 million and finance US$45 million, which increased 71 and 71.5 per cent, respectively.
Automobiles US$39 million grew 32.2 per cent, continuing growth initiated by a government tax break last year.
The only category in the top 10 to see a decline was computer and gizmo retailing which fell by 13.9 per cent to US$33 million.
Eliot Lin, CEO at McCann Erickson, said,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events