Online video ad spend growth rates continue to slip despite increasing amounts of online video content being consumed worldwide, according to Zenith’s 2018 Online Video Forecasts’ report.
Reaching an estimated US$27 billion, the report found that online video ad spend grew 20% in 2017, which remains a healthy figure. However, it continues a trend of slowing growth in the market, with growth peaking at 36% in 2014 and falling steadily since. Zenith forecasted 19%...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events