Global online video viewing is expected to rise 20 percent this year, according to Zenith’s third annual online video forecast.
Consumers are spending an average of 47.4 minutes a day watching videos online, up from 39.6 minutes in 2016, the agency found. This will be driven by a 35 percent increase in mobile video watching to 28.8 minutes a day, versus the nearly flat 2 percent growth for fixed devices.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events