For the past decade, the Internet has given rise to new forms of trade. Companies like Uber and Airbnb are transforming the transport and travel industries, while digital currency Bitcoin is making a long-term play at disrupting the banking system. But it’s not all about innovation the web has also enabled the return of one of the oldest forms of exchangebartering.
Sharing sites are ubiquitous people nowadays can easily swap holiday homes, office supplies,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events