Networking at Spikes only really gets swinging after dark. Start each evening with the Spikes Happy Hour drinks in the festival hall, sponsored by Mullen Lowe Group.
This year’s Networking after Dark hosts are J. Walter Thompson, McCann, Sapient Nitro and Dentsu Aegis.
Here are the details:
The Body Coach @ SapientNitro
- Where: SapientNitro, 158 Cecil Street, Level 3
- When: September 9, 6pm onwards
- How: RSVP with [email protected] then catch the shuttle from Suntec
- What to expect: Doors open at 6pm and Joe Wicks, The Body Coach will start talking about building his brand on social media at 7pm. Drinkies commence at 7:30pm.
J. Walter Thompson’s Commodore throws Khaki party
- Where: The former army barracks @ House, 8D Dempsey Road
- When: September 9, from 8pm till late
- How: Just turn up with your delegate’s badge
- What to expect: Fun, retro army party theme at the former army barracks turned club.
McCann Party on the roof
- Where: Rooftop, The MacDonald House 9-0 & 10-0 , 40A Orchard Road
- When: September 9, 8pm till late
- How: Show up with your delegate’s badge
- What to expect: McCann is partnering with Spotify and GrabTaxi at this year’s event, so expect good music and seamless travel. The agency provided this pre-party Spotify playlist from DJ Bento to get you in the proper mood.
Dentsu Aegis & Massive Music ‘s Neuromance party
- Where: Fullerton Waterboat House, 3 Fullerton Road (next to the Fullerton Hotel)
- When: September 10, from 9pm till late
- How: Tickets are free but limited. Keep an eye on this site
- What to expect: Dentsu Aegis teams up with Massive Music to throw an exclusive party with top DJs.
- More details: Dentsu Aegis Network, MassiveMusic bring 'Neuromance' to Spikes
- Where: Ritz-Carlton Ballroom
- When: September 11, 7pm to 10pm
- How: Delegate’s badge, delegate’s badge, delegate’s badge
- What to Expect: This year’s event introduces the Grand Prix for Good award. If you’re feeling the love this year, a power tip is to show up with an empty wheelie bag to cart off all those lovely shiny, spiky trophies. Oh, and have a snack ahead of the awards as the food and drinks are waiting for you at the After Party.
Awards After Party sponsored by Leo Burnett
- Where: The Clifford Pier at Collyer Quay
- When: September 11, 10pm till late
- How: Grab the free shuttle from the Ritz-Carlton after the awards with, yup, your delegate’s badge and the invitation card from registration
- What to expect: LB is being mysterious about this one. The agency describes it as “old meets new” and will present modern takes on vintage Clifford Pier happy funtimes. So expect modern takes on vintage fun.