Spencer Wong, CEO and creative chairman for McCann Spencer, will press pause on his career in advertising and leave McCann Worldgroup to pursue other interests, effective this August.
It is understood that McCann will install a leadership team consisting of Brandon Cheung, Jaslin Goh and Florence Kong, all part of existing management under Wong, and reincorporate what it calls the division back into McCann Worldgroup Hong Kong.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events