Slow mobile websites are the biggest problem for brands across Asia-Pacific when it comes to consumer engagment and conversion, according to a new study from Google APAC.
Produced by marketing intelligence platform Think With Google and Accenture Interactive, the 'Masters of Mobile' report assessed 720 mobiles sites from 15 APAC countries across three sectors financial services, retail and commerce, and travel.
The report concluded that across five key pillars for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events