Independent consultancy R3 has issued a new report finding that a 40% year-on-year increase in creative reviews has led to an overall 18% increase in new business activity in Asia-Pacific for the first half of 2018.
Creative new business revenue leapt from US$293 million in H1 2017 to US$411 million in H1 2018, R3 said. However, media new business revenue in APAC saw a 17% decrease in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events