Finance-savvy Singaporeans are increasingly using digital means to enhance their understanding of and buy financial products, according to Google’s first Asia-Pacific report on financial services.
The report was launched together with Google’s APAC financial dashboard, which shares insights on how consumers from 10 countries in the region are searching for financial products.
Search demand for financial products grew 11 percent year-on-year in Singapore, Google said, with a massive 28 percent increase...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events