His compensation fell 71% from 2016’s figure of 48.1m. It is less than a fifth of the 70.4m he earned in 2015, and the lowest figure since 2011, when he earned 11.9m.
Sorrell abruptly resigned from WPP on the evening of 14 April, following an internal investigation into allegations of personal misconduct.
Mark Read, chief executive of Wunderman and WPP Digital, and Andrew Scott, WPP corporate development director and chief operating...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events