WPP's joint chief operating officers Mark Read and Andrew Scott have said they do not believe a break-up of the ad group makes sense.
Read sent a memo on behalf of Scott and himself to all of WPP’s 130,000-plus staff in which they say the group remains a great business with outstanding people and world-class agencies despite the shock departure of Sir Martin Sorrell as chief executive.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events