Samsung has emerged as the top brand in Asia for the seventh year in a row in 2018. While last year we watched with interest to see whether the exploding Note 7 phone disaster would knock the South Korean electronics powerhouse from its top spot in Nielsen’s Top 1000 Brands chart, this year Samsung’s status as consumer’s number one brand was a little more predictable.
The past 12 months have seen the brand release the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events