Samsung and BBDO Bangkok have developed an Android keyboard app that supposedly helps people respond in supportive ways to a friend or loved one who is feeling depressed, by suggesting alternative phrases as the user typesthink of it as emotional autocorrect. The companies say the app works in Thai and English, and as an example, the film above shows it suggesting We will make it together as an alternative to It will pass.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events