Alibaba Group has reported 51% revenue growth for both the latest quarter and its fiscal year, which ended March 31.
The company said it grew its user base to 654 million annual active consumers while increasing penetration into lower-tier cities. Organic growth excluding the effects of consolidated businesses would have been 39% for the year, the company said.
- Quarterly revenue RMB93.498 billion US...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events