Chinese dairy products company Yili Group issued a public statement on Tuesday criticizing its domestic competitor Mengniu Dairy of harming Yili’s interests by finding an underhanded way of sponsoring the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics.
According to a statement that has since been removed from the Yili website and WeChat account, the company defeated Mengniu in open bidding to become the exclusive partner for dairy products for the upcoming games. However, the statement complained,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events