China's Mengniu Dairy Company and Coca-Cola have signed on to a 12-year deal as joint partners in the TOP The Olympic Partner programme.
A controversy that popped up last week hinted at the move see Public squabble erupts between Yili and Mengniu over Olympic sponsorships.
The partnership, according to the International Olympic Committe IOC, combines the non-alcoholic beverage and dairy categories into a new joint category, and brings Chinese...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events