With this in mind, the idea was born to launch a mobile brand that revolved only around young people.
“We entered a very concentrated market,” he says. “There were already eight to 10 very large telecoms players. These players are not only successful, but extremely big. We knew it was not going to be easy so we entered the market with a very different business model.”
That business model has meant focusing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events