APAC work won five silver and two bronze awards, with Australia, India, Pakistan and China taking home metal as the PR Lions were announced Wednesday night at Cannes Lions 2019.
Globally, the category yielded 55 awards, with a Grand Prix going to 'The Tampon Book A Book Agains Tax Discriminarion' by Scholz Friends Berlin
The table below details all the winning APAC work. See all our Cannes Lions...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events