KOREA POLITICAL TENSIONS
The words trade war’ automatically bring to mind the continued wrangling between the world’s top two economies, but South Korea and Japan are busy reigniting their own spat, which has bigger implications for brands than it might at first seem.
Japan’s striking of South Korea from its list of preferred economic partners, which took effect in August, will make it difficult for the latter country to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events