KOREA'S TOP 100 BRANDS
Samsung, LG, Chanel and Apple remained frozen in South Korea’s top four places this year. The two domestic technology giants both benefit from a deep reserve of national pride as well as wielding political influence to a degree rarely seen elsewhere but seem fixed in their pecking order both continue to make incremental innovation to their product lineups without doing anything truly unexpected, and as long...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events