CHINA'S TOP 100 BRANDS
Luxury brand Chanel tops China's Top 100 Brand list for the second year in a row, maintaining its brand value on the back of Chinese consumers' desire for 'experiential luxury'.
Privately-owned Chanel's companions in this high-end section of the market are Gucci, which is up seven spots on the list to 21st position, and Armani, up eight places to 25, but Louis Vuitton dropped...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events