The ease of the relationship in which finance and marketing staff interact within a company remains a complex issue for both departments, but there are signs of progress, shows Campaign Asia-Pacific and Kantar’s exclusive research into The Business of Marketing’.
The scale of disconnect between the two departments remains a significant problem, the starkest evidence of this being that only 25% of finance people surveyed said that the marketers they work with are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events