Procter Gamble chief brand officer Marc Pritchard has said that the company will continue to pursue efficiencies across its advertising and marketing supply chain with agency fees, production costs and media spend all areas where spending can be further reined in.
Even after saving $1 billion in the past five years in agency fees and production costs, we still see a long runway in a number of areas, Pritchard told the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events