Procter Gamble has slashed its annual advertising expense by $350m or 5% to $6.75bn.
It is the third year in a row that the consumer goods giant has cut its global adspend, in a move that could threaten its status as the world’s biggest advertiser.
PG, the owner of brands such as Always, Gillette, Pampers and Pantene, said in its annual report for the year to June 2019 that it reduced...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events