Recently President Xi Jinping hosted China’s first ever Belt and Road summit. Attended by 29 world leaders and numerous top Chinese government officials, the global inclusiveness and openness of the meeting stands in stark contrast to the isolationist “America First” messages of US President Donald Trump.
A less well known but nevertheless interesting event also occurred in China last week Chinese Brands Day. Beginning this year, China's State Council has approved Chinese Brands Day,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events