Omnicom chief executive John Wren has told analysts that the holding company’s wounded competitors have made the agency business more competitive over the past six months.
Wren made the reference when pressed to explain why Omnicom had produced organic growth of 2.6% in the course of 2018 and why he was forecasting a similar performance in 2019.
When you’re running a company, you don’t mind it when your competitors are weak,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events