Omnicom posted organic growth of 2.2% in the third quarter of 2019, in contrast to Publicis Groupe, which last week reported a 2.7% decline.
The US-owned ad holding group reported that total revenue fell 2.4% to $3.6bn in the third quarter, compared with $3.7bn in the same period last year, blaming the negative effects of foreign exchange rates and a decrease in acquisition revenue.
Analysts said revenue fell short of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events