Pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim has awarded global business in the animal health category to OMD.
The shop will look after cross-mediachannel planning and buying for leading brands including Frontline and NexGard as part of scope worth between $100 million and $110 million, Campaign has learned.
OMD’s assignment encompasses US, EMEA and APAC.
Publicis Media’s Zenith oversaw global work for a period of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events