When it comes to influencer marketing in China, Nike is strides ahead of fast-fashion and athletic brands in terms of reach and engagement, distribution and media value, according to an analysis by influencer-marketing agency Parklu.
The report analysed 28 fast-fashion brands as well as over 20,000 influencers who have a reach of over 500 million across 11 platforms, including Weibo, WeChat, Xiaohongshu and Douyin. The brands studied include international brands such as Forever 21,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events