Nike has reportedly stopped selling a line of sports shoes in China after the design brand that created them, Undercover, posted a picture of protesters in Hong Kong with the line no extradition to China’, on its Instagram account, which has over 800,000 followers.
The post, which has now been deleted, sparked negative comments from Instagram users in China, according to the Financial Times. Instagram is blocked there but it can be accessed using...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events