Remember the good ole’ days when relationships were simple There were basic rules and things called courting and committed. It was a similar scene in ad land.
When I entered the business a long time ago in a faraway land the average agency relationship was seven years. Today, as most of the industry knows, that number has been cut by more than half, largely due to a shift towards project-based work and away from the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events