SINGAPORE For the first time, the leading 25 percent of online retailers in Southeast Asia saw more than half of their sales coming from mobile devices, according to a new research report by Criteo.
In its 1H 2016 State of Mobile Commerce Report, mobile accounted for 60 percent and 54 percent of all ecommerce transactions in Taiwan and Southeast Asia, respectively. Across all Southeast Asian retailers, the mobile share of ecommerce transactions increased by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events