Hungry for growth, multinational food companies such as Mars, Nestlé, Mondelez, Ferrero and Hershey are expanding their presence in key markets in Asia, including China, India, Japan and Indonesia. The chocolate migration involves significant investment for capacity upgrades, distribution and marketing.
Foreign confectionery players initiated 18 major projects in Asia in 2013, according to a Confectionery-news.com report.
The entire region, particularly China, is critical to Hershey’s global growth vision, says...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events