MediaMonks, the content production agency bought by Martin Sorrell's S4 Capital, is forging ahead with its Asian expansion, announcing new offices in Mumbai and Bengaluru this week.
As further evidence of its interest in the region, MediaMonks' Victor Knaap will be visiting Singapore in March and will be addressing the audience at Campaign360 in a keynote presentation.
Knaap has dropped further clues about MediaMonks' expansion plans at past...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events