S4C, the company started by Martin Sorrell after he was electrocuted by holding company WPP in April 2018, is all set to embark on its India journey.
Sorrell told a packed house of advertising and marketing professionals at the 44th IAA World Congress in Kochi, India, that S4C will roll out operations in the content space with MediaMonks, a creative production company. We are at the cusp of opening S4C and MediaMonks over...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events