Maxus will remain a separate agency after its global merger with MEC, but only as a local brand in India, GroupM CEO Mark Patterson has confirmed to Campaign Asia-Pacific.
The Maxus brand holds a unique position in India as one of the top agencies in the market, with a strong reputation and significant clients like Tata Motors. It will be the only market in the world where Maxus will operate as a standalone...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events