As internet penetration in Southeast Asia has rapidly increased, so has the value of the online advertising industry. It has more than quadrupled since 2015 to become a US$9.4 billion economy, and will more than double by 2025 to $20 billion.
This is according to the e-Conomy Southeast Asia’ 2019 report by Google, Temasek and new partner, Bain Company, which analyses the current and future potential of the Southeast Asian internet economy across its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events