MALAYSIA - The Kancil Awards will undergo a major overhaul with revamped categories and the addition of online viewing of submissions starting the next award season slated to begin in the first quarter of 2017.
A statement released by the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Malaysia 4As said the changes are initiated to promote transparency and institute inclusiveness. The channel-based categories implemented until recently will be replaced with four new categories under different aims ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events