Tan Kien Eng, creative council chairman and CEO of Leo Burnett Malaysia, said in a statement that the 4As initiated an investigation following various complaints about the obvious similarities of three award-winning campaigns to earlier creations, initially reported by Mumbrella late last year.
“We take a serious view of work that are deemed sufficiently close to works created originally elsewhere,” he said. “This action is being taken to remedy a contentious situation while...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events