Advertisers are failing to get the most value from media pitches because of flawed processes and lack of communication, a new study has found.
The research, conducted in the US by ID Comms in partnership with the 4As, revealed brands struggle when it comes to sufficiently defining what they are looking for and refuse to share details around the selection process.
The most important factor that media agency executives consider in prioritizing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events