In 2019, the monetary damage due to ad fraud is expected to be $5.8 billion globallyand while still unacceptable, the economic loss is an improvement of 11% from 2017, according to a new report.
The fourth Bot Baseline report from White Ops and the Association of National Advertisers reveals that fraud attempts still make up about 20% to 35% of all ad impressions year-round, yet the amount of fraud getting through and being paid...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events