CATEGORY ANALYSIS COURIER SERVICES
Like airlines, logistics brands have a difficult time achieving brand distinction, and the category isn’t subject to a great deal of movement at the top It’s been a two-horse race between FedEx and DHL since this survey began, with FedEx currently winning out regionally.
The US brand was the only courier service to make the top 100, sitting at 97, down from 80...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events