SINGAPORE - Professional networking platform LinkedIn announced on 28 June that it would be offering advertisers the option to buy display ads programmatically for desktop devices, two weeks after its US$26.2 billion acquisition by Microsoft.
In an interview with Campaign Asia-Pacific, Matt Tindale, head of enterprise for APAC at LinkedIn Marketing Solutions LMS, said the move was a response to a rapidly changing buying landscape for display media.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events