Mobile native is ungoverned territory, the wild west of mobile. It remains a relatively new form of mobile advertising and thus faces hurdles in general understanding of the formats and applying programmatic methods.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau’s IAB Native Advertising Playbook identifies some different native formats, but it has not been able to fully pin down this broad and complicated part of the advertising industry. Adoption rates remain low, but are increasing.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events